Reinforced with rebar, concrete is designed to last centuries. Unlike other materials it only gets stronger over time.
ICF stands up to Mother Nature including hurricanes, tornados, high winds and floods.
Concrete is more resistant to mold and fungal growth and is easier to wash and disinfect.
Solid concrete construction provides air tightness with improved air quality.
ICFs reduce sound by more than 50% over wood walls.
Owners can expect to save up to 60% in heating and cooling costs.
Heather Hering was sworn in as the 2020 President of the Building Contractors Association of Southwestern Idaho on December 6, 2019.
Ariel Petty is honored to be included in the development of a Professional Women in Building Council for the Building Contractors Association of Southwestern Idaho.
As a public speaker and educator for a variety of real estate related topics, Heathers classes are available online and her schedule of live events is ever evolving.
Check out recent press coverage for Innovative and our new home communities in the Treasure Valley.
- 2017 Featured in magazine Green Home Builder. View Here >>
- 2018 BCASWI Company of the Year, 2016 and 2017 Best of Houzz Design & Customer Service.
- 2018 ICF Builder Award: Best Small Residential at World of Concrete in Las Vegas.
- 2018 BCASWI Company of the Year.
- April 2020 – IdaHome Magazine Article “Idaho’s Formidable Women”. View Here >>
- 2021 BCASWI Builder of the Year (First female to ever receive this award)